- To provide a welcoming atmosphere to nurture and enrich kids in the way of the Lord.
- To provide a strong foundation for the children that enriches them with the capacity/teaches them to be good ambassadors of Christ.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prayerfully prepare study notes that will be used to teach
- To provide individual attention for children based on their needs.
- To provide guidance while acting as role models to the children
- To nurture the children in the way of the Lord
- To culture the development of the children and to ensure they are on the right path.
- To provide a forum where the children are free to use their creativities (imaginations) in ways that glorify God
- To provide child care during services
- L- Loving
- I- Inspiring
- G- Growing
- H- Helping
- T- Training
… And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon Him (Luke 2: 40)
AWANA Registration form
To register your child(ren) for the new Awana session, please download the form below: