AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To enlighten women on our roles and responsibilities in the body of Christ
- Encourage continuity in growth and discipleship
- Provide a structure of realizing in practical terms love, unity of faith and of spirit among Christian women.
- Provide opportunity for every woman to achieve maximum development and utilization of God’s given gifts
- Building and equipping every Christian woman to be total, and fulfilled, at home, place of work, in the community and the church.
- To share each other’s burden, pray and care one for another
- Above all to get as many women as possible gloriously to heaven
HOW TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS
- To encourage spiritual growth, personal, and leadership development through
- Personal and corporate intercessory prayer, bible study, and participation in church services, meetings, and activities
- Promotion of healthy marriage and family life
- Contribution to the welfare and social well-being of the home, church family, and the community
- Regular fellowship with each other in unity and one accord
- Leadership training, teaching and witnessing
- Uplifting the tenets of RCCG
- Recognition and celebration of women’s annual weekend in the church
- Provision of Christian publications and training materials for women’s development
- partnership with the church in outreach and soul-winning activities, financial support, and church development planning outreaches also.
- Organization and attendance of seminars, conferences, conventions etc.
- Raising and building the total Woman for Christ through love, care, and service